Thursday, May 10, 2018

Twofer Card Challenge #5

Hello and Welcome!

THANK YOU for your amazing entries in last month's challenge! We appreciate your enthusiasm and support!

This month our challenge prompt is ...

Feel free to interpret the prompt however it inspires you, but remember to use the same butterfly stamp or die on both cards for two different occasions!

Remember, too, that we will have a "conventional" challenge winner from those who use their butterfly stamp or die as butterfly images and, if suitable, we will also have an "unconventional" winner from those who use their butterfly stamp or die as something other than a butterfly!

Guest Designers

We had TWO winners for our March challenge so we have TWO Guest Designers for this challenge!

Please give a warm welcome to our "conventional" winner, Linda Walmsley of Life in the Craft Lane:
Here are Linda's sensational Twofer cards using the same butterfly for her Birthday and Thank You cards. Thank you, Linda!
And please give a warm welcome to our "unconventional" winner, Mac Mable of The Sweetest of Peas:
Here are Mac's brilliant and unconventional Twofer cards using the same butterfly for her Hello and Encouragement cards. Thank you, Mac!
Design Team

We hope you will be inspired by the example creations from your Design Team! You can find the details on all these inspirational Twofers on the designer's individual blogs. We hope you'll take a closer look!

The challenge is open until 11:55 PM (PST) May 24th.
The winner and the Honorable Mentions will be posted 
at 12:05 AM (PST) May 30th.

The Winner(s) will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer!

A reminder of our simple rules!

For important details, please click on the Rules and FAQ tabs above.

Thank you for playing and leaving some encouragement for others!
HAVE FUN!!


22 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely new challenge this month Darnell and all the fabulous inspiration from you and the rest of the DT, and also Linda and Mac. I have a feeling the butterfly theme will be very popular and am looking forward to seeing the results. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge theme! I wait with baited breath for each twofer challenge so I can challenge myself again, so thanks so much! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Gwendolyn. I can't wait until the next Two-fer challenge comes around either, Darnell. The DT and guest inspiration is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so much inspiration and beauty from your DT and Guest Designers. Thank you so much for sharing. I missed last month as we were gone on vacation. I am so inspired to play again. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm knock over by the guest designers and designers! Great butterfly cards. I probably won't get to play along, but will try. Great job everyone! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful cards to inspire! So excited to finally play the first time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab makes from you and the (design) team, Darnell, just uploaded my own entry

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such awesome inspiration. Mac you simply nailed it. Love your cards. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thrilled to be guesting and what wonderful inspiration from the team and Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A day late and a dollar short, but I'm reaching for my favorite butterfly stamps right now...I enjoy this challenge so much! Thanks, Darnell ~ Your cards are fabulous! You and your DT girls have done an amazing job inspiring us, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous design team projects. Great theme. I was excited to join in with the challenge but my entry looks ridiculous! There are two cards in the photo but the linky tool has done an interesting crop of the image! Sorry ... I tried but have no idea how I can change it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. The DT has outdone itself! Such a parade of wonderful creativeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great prompt and more amazing DT cards! So glad to get to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes ! Another fabulous theme for this new challenge ! My brain is working on the new cue word and very inspired by all the beauties from you all Ladies ! Thanks so much for sharing ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely thrilled to be a Guest Designer this month .... and what a fabulous challenge prompt. We all love butterflies, and the DT have done a stunning job with the inspiration. Hat's off to Mac too ..... how clever is that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards here and love the theme of course! I reckon with nine days to go I ought to be able to join in if Parsnip takes over the Snippets Playground for a stint! He's too busy hunting butterflies in the garden - five varieties found so far. Only peeked at and noted down - I confiscated his mahoosive net and jam jars!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards by the DT and I love the theme! Glad I had a chance to play along this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous DT cards... and I finally remembered to take a photo of both cards together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for this fun challenge. I know it's a lot of work to keep it going, but I really appreciate it. Nothing gets my mojo flowing quite like the Twofer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YIKES!!!!! I'm so darn late with this entry, but I'm so darn glad I submitted it, Thank you ladies for another AWESOME Twofer Challenge, the DT is fabulously creative, inspiring and challenging too, believe me, it keeps my MOJO going.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete